Great therapies with real results
Services and hours
MON-THURS 9am-8pm/ fri 9am-4pm sat 9am-4pmN
- Package of 6 regular therapy $325
- Package of 6 full body $500
- 25 Minutes of Heaven $50
- Regular Therapy $65
- Full Body Massage $100
- Platinum Massage $150
- Acupunture $100 (NOT AVAILABLE)
- Chiropractic $40 (NOT AVAILABLE)
- Acupressure $100
- Pranic Healing $50
- Hypnosis pain management $60
- Neuromuscular/Theraputic Massage is the utilization of static pressure on specific trigger points to relieve pain. This technique manipulates the soft tissue of the body (muscles, tendons and connective tissue) to balance the central nervous system.
- Deep Tissue Massage is slow movements and deeper pressure concentrated on areas of tension and pain, it helps break down adhesions to relieve pain and restore movement.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage is a specialized therapy designed to improve the functioning of the lympahatic system
- Geriatric Massage is designed to address the needs of the elderly population, it helps maintian overall health (age gracefully!) of muscles, tissues, and skin.
- Medical Massage Is used for pain management to stimulate blood flow, increase physical strength, lower anxiety, helps release muscle tension pain, echances energy, and awakens feeling of deep relaxtion and calm. (Postural Analysis)
- Cranio Sacral Therapy is a gentle, hands-on method of evaluating the functioning of a physiological body system comprised of the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid the surround and protect the brain and spinal cord. the practitioners releases restrictions in the cranio sacral system to improve the functioning of the central nervous system.
- Acupressure/Acupuncture is used for correcting imbalances in patterns of energy flow (known as Qi) at identifiable points close to the skin. When this energy flow is disrupted, diseases emerge.
- Chiropractic focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, and is used tho treat nueromuscloskeletal ailments such as back, neck & shoulder pain, pain in the joints of the arms or legs, sciatica, headaches, migraines, fibromyalgia, among others.
- Pranic Healing the word pranic stems from the Sanskrit word "prana" meaning "vital life force" which is an ancient science and art of healing that utilizes prana or ki energy to heal the whole physical body.
- Hypnosis is an astonishingly effective way of reducing – and even removing – pain responses.
- Postural Analysis
- Raindrop Therapy(aroma therapy)
- We also offer other types of therapies to manage pain and improve overall wellbeing that go hand in hand with our other treatments. They include: Hot/Cold Therapy-Muscle stimulation-cold láser therapy.